Meetings on the 3rd Monday of the Month 6pm Family Life Center, N side

For guild pictures, go to https://claycenterpiotiquequilters.wordpress.com/ (copy and paste into your search area)

TRUNK SHOW EXTRAORDINAIRE

Okay, I admit it............I flubbed up on my job of picture taking. But who can blame me.


Ann has an awesome collection and I just had to get my hands on those hand quilted masterpieces. Judy was able to control herself better and you can see more of Ann's quilts documented in the Guild photo album.

Ann shared not only her quilts with us, but the knowledge that she has obtained from quilt appraisers. Document, Document, Document. Pictures taken and forms filled out, kept not only with the quilt itself, but in a safety deposit box also. You can appraise your own current quilts by documenting what you spent on the fabrics, supplies and the cost to have them quilted. Though an appraiser might only tell you a few hundred dollars for some of the family heirlooms - we all know that they are priceless to us.

Thank you Ann for sharing with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment