Meetings on the 3rd Monday of the Month 6pm Family Life Center, N side

For guild pictures, go to https://claycenterpiotiquequilters.wordpress.com/ (copy and paste into your search area)

Another trip to the fair!

Thank you to the wonderful members that let me know that I missed some entries at the fair.  Went back today - and there were even more things to see.
Wonderful produce from our ladies.

Yikes, look at the size of that Zucchini.

Of course I had to go around everything again - good thing - now they have the info up for the Barn Quilt Blocks.

The 4-H group's blocks are on display and wow - they did a fine job.

Interesting to see the different style of blocks they came up with.

Was headed back to the car and noticed they had the cupcakes on display.
Another congratulations!
Made me so hungry - had to go eat lunch.

Hope you are enjoying the Fair safely.
And I do apologize to those I missed........if there is anyone else - I am so sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment